Super HNM Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endgame/HNM Linkshell of Odin Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alphonze application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alphonze

Alphonze application Empty
PostSubject: Alphonze application   Alphonze application EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Have you read the Linkshell Rules? (If answered yes, proceed, if answered no, don't bother)
yes
Character Name:Alphonze

Race:Elvaan

Jobs:BLM, RNG, WAR, RDM, NIN

Jobs merits: (Full details needed, every merit point counts.)
5 mp, 5 int, 4 sword 4 archery 8 katana 4 evasion, 8 elemental magic, 8 enfeebling magic, 4 critical hit rate 4 spell interruption down, 5 double attack, 1 warriors charge, 5 ice 5 thunder potency, 5 burst 5 freeze 2, 5 convert. 1 ice 1 earth 1 wind magic accuracy, 1 paralyze slow blind II, 1 phalanx, 1 rapid shot, 5 snapshot, 1 flashy shot, 5 subtle blow and 2 ninja tool experts *note that my weapon merits are going to be changed as i get more merits, replaced with archery and GA merits most likely, I'll also take out phalanx II from rdm because its useless unless its capped.
Equipment and Special Gear(Details and sets needed for each job)
(Post as much as you can, don't worry if it's too long, the longer this list is, the better your application will be.)
blm; all HQ staves but water, light, and earth( i dont play rdm very much at all even though im very good at it) grips for each element, phantom tath til i can get the new MAB ranged piece, MDK hat, Sorc pest. uggalepih neck, novio earring, magnetic, loq earrings, genie weskit, z mitts, sorc ring, snowrings, ixion cape, witch sash, ice and thunder obi, sorc pants, mahatna slops, yigit feet, goliard feet, rostrum pumps
RNG; Vali's bow, Othinus bow, Mirke body, altdorf/wilhelms earrings, seiryu kote, PCC, KO, jazhalns ring
WAR; Velocious belt, Ridill, N head, N hands cursed(need item off AH) rajas ring, B haidate,
NIN; Arhats gi +1, bomb queen ring, mermaid ring, 2 emnity ear, cerb mantle, suzaku feet, 2 4 str rings for fire resist,
theres more but those are the things notable i think anyway, i also have a good HMP setup for rdm and blm, as well as around 1k MP on rdm with the right mp setup, things like serket ring ether ring, a legs, basically things i use to convert HP to MP to force Sorc ring.
Professions(Optional):

Chains of Promathia mission status: done

Ride of the Zilart mission status: done

Access to special areas and BCNMs like: Bahamut v2 - Dynamis - Xarcabard/Tavnazia - WoTG Maws Recall points and OPs:
missing valk and qufim for Dynamis Tav, all recalls and maws open, all ops too
Your RL Location/Time-zone: Ohio, EST

Average amounts of hours you play each day:
depends on what im doing in game
Anything that can affect your playtimes?

Do you use any form of Messenger program?
MSN
What system do you play the game on? (PC/Xbox/PS2)
Xbox
Do you have any friends in the LS?
probably, but im not 100% sure atm
Why should we consider you?
Ive led HNMs, Limbus, Dynamis, everything. ive fought and killed everything but Ein Odin. Im a very sarcastic and humorous person, but im also very serious and love the business side of HNMs. I cant stand sitting around on a game so full of thigns to do. I play to win, and I play hard. I want myself and whoever is around me to be the very best at everything we do. I have a few questions myself though, so I would like the leader to PM me in game asap please Smile
Did you transfer from another server (If answered yes; name which)?
Im originally from odin, but i moved to alexander 3 yrs, get ahold of Eroniica if you need info on my HNM career there.
Have you had any previous Linkshells? on Odin i was in resurrection way before anyone will probably care to remember lol. on Alexander i was with Encores. also my name has been Alphonze since i started 6ish yrs ago.
Back to top Go down
Nite
Admin

Alphonze application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphonze application   Alphonze application EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:16 am

are you gona be able to attend events that are around 4-5PM GMT ?
Back to top Go down
https://superls.rpg-board.net

Alphonze application
Page 1 of 1