Super HNM Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endgame/HNM Linkshell of Odin Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terps Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Onetomany

Terps Application Empty
PostSubject: Terps Application   Terps Application EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 am

Have you read the Linkshell Rules? (If answered yes, proceed, if answered no, don't bother) Yes

Character Name: Terps

Race: Elvaan

Jobs: 77-BRD 76-WHM,PLD 75-WAR

Jobs merits: (Full details needed, every merit point counts.)
HP:2 MP:6
Magic Skills: 8/8 wind instrument capped singing magic lvl 3 singing lvl 2 healing
Combat Skills: 8/8sword, 4/4shield, lvl 4 Gaxe and lvl 3 axe
Attributes: lvl 2 VIT and STR lvl 1 CHR
PLD: capped shield bash and sentinel, lvl 2 rampart lvl 2 chivalry
WHM: capped Devotion, lvl 2 protectra and shellra V, lvl 4 bar spells, lvl 2 divine seal recast
BRD: capped lullaby recast, lvl 2 nightangale and troubador, lvl 2 march and minuet
WAR: capped dbl attack, lvl 1 warriors charge, 2 in berserk recast and warcry recast

Equipment and Special Gear(Details and sets needed for each job)
(Post as much as you can, don't worry if it's too long, the longer this list is, the better your application will be.)
PLD: 5/5 AF2, 5/5 I.R. gear 5/5 Homam, Shadow Mantle, Cerb Mantle, Vbelt, askar feet, aegislamhr, Joy justice mach+1 swords, Koeing shield, Ritter and Parade Gorgets, Loquacious and ethereal earrings and suppamoni earring, BQR, patronus and herculeus rings

BRD: 5/5 AF2, Osode, AF+1 hands and legs, HQ light staff, Wind Torque, Jesters cape, Goliard Head piece, 2x Nerid Rings, Loquacious earring,

WAR: 5/5 AF2, Ebody, Ridill, vbet, Byakkos haidate, Walhara Turban, Dusk Gloves and feet

WHM: 5/5 AF2, Dryad Staff, Headgehog bomb, Tamas Ring and serket Ring, Loq and stral earring, Morganas Choker, blessed hands,legs,feet, blue cape +1

Professions(Optional): 100+2 BC with subs leveled to 50

Chains of Promathia mission status: complete

Ride of the Zilart mission status: complete

Access to special areas and BCNMs like: Bahamut v2 - Dynamis - Xarcabard/Tavnazia - WoTG Maws Recall points and OPs:
access to all of the above

Your RL Location/Time-zone: Maryland-EST

Average amounts of hours you play each day: 8 hours a day

Anything that can affect your playtimes? work

Do you use any form of Messenger program? vent

What system do you play the game on? (PC/Xbox/PS2) PS2

Do you have any friends in the LS? Nope

Why should we consider you? Laid back guy, looking to have some fun and always nice to meet new peoples and make some new friends

Did you transfer from another server (If answered yes; name which)? Yes, was in Biteclub on valefor until SE mass banned, currently on Queltz with Onetomany( my RL son)

Have you had any previous Linkshells? Yes, was in Biteclub on valefor until SE mass banned, currently on Queltz with Onetomany( my RL son)

*side note* Me and Onetomany are a package deal, father-son combo lol, if we are accpeted, we will transfer over on July 14th, that is when we r eligible again.
Back to top Go down
Vandam

Terps Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terps Application   Terps Application EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:32 am

good app and good luck Razz~~
Back to top Go down
Foy

Foy

Terps Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terps Application   Terps Application EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:01 am

Gl guys , very nice apply hope to see u here soon cyclops
Back to top Go down
Nite
Admin

Terps Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terps Application   Terps Application EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:07 am

Looking good application,i got a question tho, since you apply from different server, would like to know how did you hear about us, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://superls.rpg-board.net
Onetomany

Terps Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terps Application   Terps Application EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:41 am

we were actually in the HNMLS that Bugatti made on Queltz server, that didnt work out, and he mentioned about joining you guys and he gave me website, so i checked you guys out and was really impressed, so thought id apply and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Nite
Admin

Terps Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terps Application   Terps Application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Check PM.
Back to top Go down
Nite
Admin

Terps Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terps Application   Terps Application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:37 am

Accepted on both for trial, Contact me,Aiken,Aleta or Hevans for a pearl.
Back to top Go down
Onetomany

Terps Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terps Application   Terps Application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 am

Will do, well be on server July 14th soon as we log in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terps Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terps Application   Terps Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Terps Application
Page 1 of 1