Super HNM Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endgame/HNM Linkshell of Odin Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teraflare's Application

Go down 
+5
Shyfear
Cedwyn
akron
Nite
Gra
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gra

Teraflare's Application Empty
PostSubject: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:18 am

Have you read the Linkshell Rules? (If answered yes, proceed, if answered no, don't bother)
Yes

Character Name:
Teraflare (previously Gralka, before that it was Gra)

Race:
Galka

Jobs:
80 – BLM/WHM/BRD/PLD/WAR/RNG/SAM
All other jobs unlocked and @ 49 so subjobs will never be an issue when the 99 cap kicks in!

Jobs merits: (Full details needed, every merit point counts.)
8/8 MP
2/5 INT
8/8 Sword
4/8 Axe
8/8 G.Axe
8/8 Enfeebling magic
8/8 Elemental magic

WAR
1/5 Aggressor
2/5 Double Attack
1/5 Warriors Charge

WHM
1/5 Cure cast time
1/5 Bar spell effect
1/5 Devotion
1/5 Protectra V
1/5 Shellra V

BLM (I’d consider this my main job)
5/5 Ice potency
5/5 Lightning potency
5/5 Freeze II
5/5 Burst II

PLD
4/5 Sentinel recast
1/5 Fealty
2/5 Chivalry

BRD
1/5 Nightingale
1/5 Troubedour

RNG
5/5 Sharpshot recast
5/5 Flashy Shot
2/5 Recycle

SAM
5/5 Store TP
4/5 Meditate recast
3/5 Overwhelm

I’m currently @ merit cap again following an Abyssea exp pt last night so another 10 points to be added to an appropriate area.

Equipment and Special Gear(Details and sets needed for each job)
(Post as much as you can, don't worry if it's too long, the longer this list is, the better your application will be.)

A comprehensive list will take me forever, but Aiken and Hevans know I don’t skimp on gear...I’ve got quite a bit more gear since they left too, and the best part of 3+ years on the HNM/endgame scene means hasn’t been unkind to me in terms of gear, a summary of the sets I use regularly is below, if you want any more info on specific sets let me know and I’ll post a more comprehensive list.

WAR (good sets for TP and WS for /NIN, /THF and /SAM)

WHM (good sets for max MP, MND, hMP and +HP set for devotion)

BLM (good sets for max damage, max elemental magic, hMP and max MP for D2’s after events lol)

PLD (good sets for MDB, Enmity, Haste, DD, Shield skill, max DEF)

BRD (good sets for max MP when /WHM and max CHR when /NIN or /BLM)

RNG (good sets for TP and WS)

SAM (good sets for TP and WS)

Professions(Optional):
Manager

Chains of Promathia mission status:
Completed

Ride of the Zilart mission status:
Completed

Access to special areas and BCNMs like: Bahamut v2 - Dynamis - Xarcabard/Tavnazia - WoTG Maws Recall points and OPs:
All areas access including all the OP’s

Your RL Location/Time-zone:
UK (GMT+1 at the moment)

Average amounts of hours you play each day:
Sun – all day through till midnight+
Mon – 7pm to midnight+
Tues – 7pm to midnight+
Weds – 7pm to midnight+
Thurs – RL stuff, can’t be on
Fri – RL stuff, can’t be on
Sat – All day till 7pm, then keeping the wife happy!

Anything that can affect your playtimes?
Nothing that springs to mind! I visit friends and family every so often during the weekends or sometimes they come to stay with us but that’s RL for you!

Do you use any form of Messenger program?
MSN messenger
I have Ventrillo as well if you use it.

What system do you play the game on? (PC/Xbox/PS2)
Laptop 99.9% of the time and (very rarely) Xbox360 but only if there’s a problem with my laptop!

Do you have any friends in the LS?
Aiken, Hevans, Cedwyn and probably a few others if they’ve changed their names when moving server.

Why should we consider you?
War and Peace incoming…I hope you have 10 mins to read it all... lol
I want to be considered because I care about my jobs and I play them well, I’ve been doing HNM/endgame for 3yrs+, much of it with the same LS’s Aiken/Hevans/Cedwyn were in and I still have the hunger for it. I work well with a team and I do what I’m told when I’m told to. I know the intricacies of all the HNM fights, I know what not to do as well. You’ll never hear me crying about having to fill in on jobs, some of which I leveled specifically to help out when we’re short of a particular job. I firmly believe that if you can’t be flexible in endgame there’s no point doing it. I leveled RNG specifically to fight DI for instance…man, I love shooting arrows at his ass…
I don’t do /emo and I don’t do drama.
I’m an Einherjar veteran when we did it twice a week with EpicLS. I missed 4 runs in a year. I was on holiday or I’d have been there! I was main sleeper as BRD/BLU….and I did a damn good job of it!
I know the endgame scene well, and everything to do with it. I’ve fought and killed everything apart from AV and PW so many times on so many different jobs over the last 3+ years I couldn’t even begin to tell you. I’m online a lot and when I’m on I’m always at events/HNM’s – I don’t hide and pretend to be AFK and I’ve never taken a pearl off to go and do my own thing.
I can make every event you do apart from Dynamis on a Thursday night.
Regarding leaving my current LS – I’ve not left as yet, but I plan to in the very near future. The LS I’m in at the moment is at breaking point. I want to move on to an LS where things get done, where people don’t whine constantly about things and who can be bothered to turn up to events. My current LS’s leadership has been handed down to someone who isn’t online much, the sackholder positions were given out to anyone that wanted them (I took on being a sackholder because I knew nothing would get done if I didn’t). The ‘leader’ doesn’t lead at all when he is on, and the other sackholders are either never on or have no desire to lead events. Running the LS has been my sole occupation for at least the last 2 months and with no-one else willing to help out apart from to enter TOD’s it’s driving me nuts. I’m a manager at work, I don’t want to have to come home and be a manager there as well! Basically I want to play the game because I love playing the game again, which is something I think I’m in danger of losing sight of if things carry on the way they are. The LS has lost most of its EU members now and that makes it tough for me to get things arranged for events as the LS is now 90% NA player based and obviously they would like events moving to a slot that’s too late for me to attend. I’m too active to sit on my ass and not do events so I want out.

Did you transfer from another server (If answered yes; name which)?
I started on Bismarck, moved to Ragnarok, then to Siren and currently on Carbuncle. Every move was to follow the endgame LS I was in, most of which was EpicLS.

Have you had any previous Linkshells?
Yup…the last main one being EpicLS (which has been renamed to Tsunami recently and I’ve been with them approx 18 months+ now) which Aiken, Hevans, Cedwyn were part of. It is currently low on numbers and low on moral. Mainly due to the reasons listed above.

I was in Artema LS on Ragnarok for about a year before that and there’s been one or two endgame LS’s prior to that but I’ll be damned if I can remember their names which is shocking as I helped run both of them! Very Happy

Looking forward to hearing from you - if there's anything else you want to know post it up and I'll answer it!
Back to top Go down
Nite
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:36 am

Gralka lol good to see you applying, just heads up hevans is no longer in ls, and aiken has quitted for 14, other than that, you're more than welcome in this ls.
Accepted, hit me up in game whenever you move =)
Back to top Go down
https://superls.rpg-board.net
akron

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:01 am

O.o Gralka applyed lol /welcome u should remember me i was in artema (akun on ragnarok) and epic (akron on siren). Plus u are our second galka in Ls, the other ls could think we are racist. SEE U SOON IN LS MAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Gra

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:51 am

Sweet, let me break the news to the current crew and I'll head over in the next day or so! Need to drag some junk off the AH and transfer the LS bank (which I hold) to someone else - I'm not that evil that I'd take it with me....I'd never live it down! lol

Shame Hevans isn't in the LS - the only thing that Taru ho had over me was a Novio Earring.... lol

And as for Aiken....dammit, I put a lot of hours into getting that Apoc for him...and he quits for 14?! Nevermind! I'll head on over as soon as I sort my shit out on Carby (the hole of the FFXI world!)
Back to top Go down
Cedwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 pm

lol welcome back buddy!!
Back to top Go down
Shyfear

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Fuckin' take him! A galka! How are you man? I missed you, and you still owe the BC's earrng! Do you remember? Lol, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Gra

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:32 am

I do remember! 1 x Gayanj's Earring! I said I'd help out till you got it, now I have the chance to fulfil what I said! Anytime man, anytime! You know you can count me in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metagross

Metagross

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 am

OMG Gralkaaaaaa~ FU! Razz j/k good to see you again mate~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acex

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:11 am

welcome to ls
Back to top Go down
Vandam

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:06 pm

welcome ~_~
Back to top Go down
Gra

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:16 pm

I'll be transfering over as soon as I get a new router, the one I have is semi-borked atm, works one minute and not the next so I'm getting another today with a bit of luck!

Once I've replaced it I'll be able to log onto FFXI with a bit of luck. Currently I'm just getting network error messages....dumb router!

See you as soon as I've sorted it out!
Back to top Go down
Kaser

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Galka GalkaGalka!!!
Sup man ... and welcome once again in another crew ;3

Cya there
Back to top Go down
Gra

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Right, got a new router, transfered the bank over and said my goodbyes, I'll be transfering over when I get back from work today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teraflare's Application   Teraflare's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Teraflare's Application
Page 1 of 1